We focus on several key components of education and physical development to provide an enriching preschool experience.
- Use a variety of materials to create artwork for self-expression.
- Explore various types of music and instruments from various cultures for enriched learning.
- Use music and movement to express feelings and channel energy and emotions.
- Understand, create, and retell stories, poems and finger plays, felt board and imaginative theatrical puppet play.
- Recognize pictures, words, and ABC’s.
- Experiment with a variety of writing tools, materials, and surfaces.
- Counting, identifying numbers, and associating a numeral amount with a given set of objects.
- Create, copy, and extend patterns, building manipulative blocks for learning spacial relations.
- Recognize and describe basic shapes.
- Coordinate movements to perform tasks.
- Participate in a variety of indoor and outdoor activities to increase strength and endurance.
- Use hand-eye coordination to perform fine-motor tasks.
- Express feelings through appropriate actions and language.
- Follow rules and routines within the learning environment.
- Sustain attention to a task of activity appropriate for age.
- Infant Room – 6 weeks – 12 months
- Toddler – 12 months – 24 months
- Preschool IA & IB – 2 – 3 years old
- Preschool 2 – 2 – 3 years old
- Preschool 3- 3 – 4 years old
- Private Pre-K – 4 –years old
- GA Lottery Pre-K – 4 – 5 years old
- Music and Movement – Connie Kelling
- Sweet Feet – Storm Soccer Academy
- Tae Kwando – Flyers Tae Kwan Do
- Tap and Ballet – Life Moves Dance
- Young Learners (K – 7th grade)
This includes busing to and from local public schools, breakfast & snack, homework tutorial, and outside extra-curricular.
- Extended Care (GA Lottery Pre-k, Private Pre-K & Kindergarten)
This includes arts and crafts, outside gross motor play, breakfast and snack.
This includes arts and craft themes, field trips, breakfast, cooking activities, and lots of water fun! (K-7th grade)
Other Important Information:
NAEYC Accredited & ACCYN and GSA Contracted
State Accredited and 3-Star Quality Rated
Bright From the Start GA State Licensed
GA State-Funded Lottery Pre-K Program
Member of Georgia Child Care Association since 1996
Member Georgia Association of Young Children since 2001
Member of Richmond Hill Bryan County Chamber of Commerce
Certified teachers with Early Childhood degrees and/or Child Development Associates
Locally Owned and Operated since 1994